His presentations focus on:
· Identifying and implementing competitive advantage strategies
· the profit implications of market strategies,
· product differentiation vs. relative perceived quality as drivers of profits
· the profit implications of customer retention
· a model for determining the financial cost of poor customer satisfaction
· customer recovery systems
· measuring and reducing the three major GAPS that hinder an organization’s ability to achieve competitive advantage and exceptional performance.
The emphasis is on specific, practical, profit-oriented techniques that managers can use to achieve competitive advantage and increased profitability (or other performance measures) for their organizations.